Welcome to Auto Lease Help. I am here to help you lessen the stress of leasing a new vehicle.
WHY AUTO LEASE HELP
This site was created to help you by providing information on leasing a new car. I have leased or helped others lease new cars since 2005. I am a chronic over thinker and over analyzer and through these weaknesses (or strengths), I have helped save $1000’s of dollars over the lease term.
WHAT IS MY EXPERIENCE
Leasing is not for everyone. After many hours of research, I made the decision that I would be OK to lease a car based on my own circumstances. I began leasing cars in 2005 and quickly began helping others leasing new cars by researching cars, reaching out to dozens of dealers to get the best price, negotiating with dealers, minimizing in-dealership time spent, and ultimately guiding you to sign on the dotted line and drive off the lot.
Here are some of the new vehicles I have leased or helped others lease:
- 36 months leasing – 2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS (not a Subaru WRX)
- 39 months leasing – 2008 Infiniti G37
- 24 months leasing – 2011 Hyundai Sonata
- 24 months leasing – 2012 Lexus CT200H (60 month financing lease buyout at lease return)
- 36 months leasing – 2012 Honda Accord E-XL V6
- 60 months financing – 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Tradesman Regular Cab
- 36 months leasing – 2015 Honda Accord Coupe E-XL V6
- 36 months leasing – 2017 Honda Accord Coupe E-XL V6
- 36 months leasing – 2018 Honda HR-V
Contact me for inquiries. I am happy to answer any questions you have and provide consulting services.