Autoleasehelp.com is not associated with any bank or auto leasing company. Any estimates or lease rates you may see on this site is unofficial and can vary from dealer to dealer.
This website is only meant to be a guideline for car leasing. All articles on this site is written with an assumption that you have an excellent credit score (greater than a 700 FICO score). Articles specifically geared towards those with less than excellent credit will be clearly introduced in the article as such.
Auto Lease Help only collects user-provided personally identifiable information. This information is provided when website visitors complete one of our contact forms. Auto Lease Help will not share, rent or sell your information with third parties. Information collected is used primarily for the purpose in which it is collected: to facilitate the distribution of a newsletter, document, membership or inquiry to interested recipients. In addition, Auto Lease Help may use your information in the following ways:
- Information may be used in aggregate with other subscribers to review the effectiveness of our newsletters
- We may occasionally contact you to conduct surveys or to obtain feedback on our newsletters, website, industry trends or other aspects of our business
- Notify you of new information or services that may be of interest to you including promotional materials
Opt-Out - Every email sent by Auto Lease Help contains instructions allowing the subscriber to opt-out of all future mailings. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have us remove your name and email from our mailing lists.
Spam Policy – Auto Lease Help is strongly opposed to spam. We will only send email to users that have explicitly requested to receive an email from Auto Lease Help. Examples may include:
- Opt-in subscribers to the Auto Lease Help
- Users that complete a contact form